Search
Zip code

Community

[Classes] Auditioning For Film & TV Workshop With Hollywood Casting Director (Glendale AZ) - Phoenix
[Classes] Auditioning For Film & TV Workshop With Hollywood Casting Director (Glendale AZ) - Phoenix
Price: contact | USA, Arizona, Phoenix, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
One Day Audition Workshop With Casting Director Helen McCready, CSA Sunday, Sept 23, 2018 Kids 8 year to 17 years - 10:30am to 1:30pm 5 SPOTS LEFT! Adults 18 years & older - 2:00pm to 5:30pm ****3 SPOT LEFT!**** http://helenwheels.net/acting_studio Helen McCready CSA, is the casting
[Classes] FREE PIANO LESSONS IN DOWNTOWN LA (Los Angeles) - Los angeles
[Classes] FREE PIANO LESSONS IN DOWNTOWN LA (Los Angeles) - Los angeles
Price: contact | USA, California, Los angeles, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
Great choice to start music lessons! New music school, that offers you professional piano lessons. teachers actively performed in different concerts, worked with many cover bands and have a great performance experienceIn its repertoire we have a lot of classical, rock, metal, jazz composit
[Classes] Skokie Hebrew School Registration Open (Skokie) - Chicago
[Classes] Skokie Hebrew School Registration Open (Skokie) - Chicago
Price: contact | USA, Illinois, Chicago, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
We are pleased to announce that registration for Skokie Chabad Hebrew School is open for the upcoming school year of 2018-2019Give your child the joy and passion for Judaism that will last for a lifetime of positive Jewish identity and involvement! At Skokie Chabad Hebrew School, Torah va
[Childcare] CHUCHIE'S DAYCARE (SPRINGFIELD PARKWAY,METRO,ALEXANDRIA) - Washington
[Childcare] CHUCHIE'S DAYCARE (SPRINGFIELD PARKWAY,METRO,ALEXANDRIA) - Washington
Price: contact | USA, District of Columbia, Washington, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
HOME DAYCARE WITH BIG PLAYGROUND FOUR FULL-TIME OPENINGS STARTING SEPT 2018 MINUTES TO SPRINGFIELD/FRANCONIA PARKWAY,METRO,I-95 AND I-495 !!!! EXCELLENT REFERENCES AND EXPERIENCES FROM INFANTS TO TEENS !!! Virginia State license - Open 6:00 am to 11:30 pm - Specialize in infant and t
[Childcare] Babysitter/Nanny      CPR-First Aid-Aed Certified with references    (Sunnyvale,Santa Clara,Cupertino) - San francisco bay area
Hello Everyone, Im here as a part time or full time and even occasional Babysitter/Nanny. here are some questions-Information you may have for me please take your time to read and if you would like to interview me we can do so I'm pretty flexible with my schedule. Babysitting/Nanny age
[Childcare] IN-HOME, SMALL- FAMILY CHILDCARE    (Serra Mesa) - San diego
[Childcare] IN-HOME, SMALL- FAMILY CHILDCARE (Serra Mesa) - San diego
Price: contact | USA, California, San diego, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
Website: www.bestofbothworldsdaycare.com - Open for business Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m-- 5:30 p.m - Licensed, family operated, small family home childcare - Employees have been certified in First Aid and CPR, as well as fingerprinted and have had a criminal background check by the FBI
[Childcare] Full time Preschool special  (Children over 2) (North Portland, Kenton) - Portland
[Childcare] Full time Preschool special (Children over 2) (North Portland, Kenton) - Portland
Price: contact | USA, Oregon, Portland, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
Fall preschool special - No Deposit and No Enrollment Fees for Full Time Preschool for children over 2! MrsTeapot's Tiny Tots Preschool believes that children learn through playWe provide a safe, developmentally appropriate environment where children interact with materials, their peers,
[Childcare] Day Care Opening  Near Nike (Beaverton) - Portland
[Childcare] Day Care Opening Near Nike (Beaverton) - Portland
Price: contact | USA, Oregon, Portland, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
Learning Day's daycare is a wonderful certified home daycare in Hillsboro OR and new location coming soon in BeavertonLearning day's daycare accepts kids as young as 6 weeks to 6 years oldOur program offers both Spanish and English speaking and is open to all races and culturesOur daycare
[Childcare] FULLER HEARTS HOME DAYCARE    RELIABLE   AFFORDABLE (51 and 101) - Phoenix
[Childcare] FULLER HEARTS HOME DAYCARE RELIABLE AFFORDABLE (51 and 101) - Phoenix
Price: contact | USA, Arizona, Phoenix, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
Now Enrolling for full time careConveniently located in North East Phoenix near the 51 and 101 freeways Fuller Hearts Daycare offers a safe, nurturing learning environment where your child will get the attention, care and love that he/she needs and deservesI am an experienced, professional
[Childcare] VOTED BEST OF JENKINTOWN PRESCHOOL 2017 (jenkintown/abington) - Philadelphia
[Childcare] VOTED BEST OF JENKINTOWN PRESCHOOL 2017 (jenkintown/abington) - Philadelphia
Price: contact | USA, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
fountain of youth childcare VOTED BEST CHILD CARE in JENKINTOWN 2017 please visit our website @fountainofyouthchildcare.com call show contact info for a visit ~we have the largest playground in the area! We offer childcare for ages 2 to 5 now accepting CCIS spots are filling fast!
[Childcare] Educational Home Daycare, ages 0 and up  Mission Viejo/RSM   (Mission Viejo, RSM, Lake Forest, Ladera) - Orange county
Welcome to Azimeh's Daycare! As a licensed professional, I have ran a successful daycare for over 20 yearsConveniently located in the heart of Mission Viejo, across from Saddleback YMCA, your child will have the opportunity to be a part of a fun and loving community that understands the
[Childcare] Opening for 0 years and up    (Mission Viejo, RSM, Lake Forest, Ladera) - Orange county
[Childcare] Opening for 0 years and up (Mission Viejo, RSM, Lake Forest, Ladera) - Orange county
Price: contact | USA, California, Orange county, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
Welcome to Azimeh's Daycare! As a licensed professional, I have ran a successful daycare for over 20 yearsConveniently located in the heart of Mission Viejo, across from Saddleback YMCA, your child will have the opportunity to be a part of a fun and loving community that understands the
[Childcare] IRVINE BEST FAMILY CHILDCARE       (irvine ca) - Orange county
[Childcare] IRVINE BEST FAMILY CHILDCARE (irvine ca) - Orange county
Price: contact | USA, California, Orange county, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
ONLY ONE INFANT SPOT OPEN! We believe you, parents & grand parents, will do and have done marvelous job in raising your kids in the 21st century. Its not easy in fast paste digital age to take a moment to appreciate your family and feel the Love We do our best to give you the oppor
[Childcare] Free  drop off/ pick up Afterschool program fulltime part time (bronx) - New york city
[Childcare] Free drop off/ pick up Afterschool program fulltime part time (bronx) - New york city
Price: contact | USA, New York, New york city, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
Open Mon -sat 7AM- 7PM Accepting 6 weeks to 12 year olds, Part time, Full time Afterschool kids, and drop ins Free Healthy snacks and meals provided Daily schedule provided with a list of activities age appropriate Daily outings to parks , museums libuary etc , weather permitted Qualifie
[Childcare] ( Baby Sitter ) AT MY HOME. (Pembroke Pines) - South florida
[Childcare] ( Baby Sitter ) AT MY HOME. (Pembroke Pines) - South florida
Price: contact | USA, Florida, South florida, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
Hi name is GRACE, I take care of infants at my homeI am available P/T or F/T, Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PMI have 15 + years experience working in daycare's in New Jersey, and 14 + years experience working with baby's hire in Florida. My care is personalized, beginning from 3 we
[Childcare] 20$ a day sitter (Las Vegas) - Las vegas
[Childcare] 20$ a day sitter (Las Vegas) - Las vegas
Price: contact | USA, Nevada , Las vegas, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
Hi my name is sha I'm 26 years old I have been sitting for over 7 years kids of all ages I'm very reliable and available all day every day 7 days a week I have lots of toys games books and other kids for your kids to interact with my prices or very cheap and affordable family with more tha
[Childcare] Pick up and drop off available (Maryland Parkway and Russell) - Las vegas
[Childcare] Pick up and drop off available (Maryland Parkway and Russell) - Las vegas
Hi my name is sha I'm 26 years old I have been sitting for over 7 years kids of all ages I'm very reliable and available all day every day 7 days a week I have lots of toys games books and other kids for your kids to interact with my prices or very cheap and affordable family with more tha
[Childcare] Babysitting💕🤗✨ (Las Vegas) - Las vegas
[Childcare] Babysitting💕🤗✨ (Las Vegas) - Las vegas
Hey , my name is jewel 💙😌I'm 19 years oldI'm a babysitter & a nanny as wellI've been babysitting for five years☺️ I have experience with ages 5 months to 12 years old👶🏾👧🏾🧒🏽I do have referencesI'm able to pass a back
[Childcare] Babysitting 💙🏈🌟 (Las Vegas) - Las vegas
[Childcare] Babysitting 💙🏈🌟 (Las Vegas) - Las vegas
Hey 👋🏿 my name is jewel I'm 19 years oldI'm a nanny & a babysitterI have five years of experienceI mainly have experience with ages of 5 months to 12 years oldI'm available any time or day🤗 I do activities with children such as reading 📖 , writing âœ
[Childcare] 🍏🍏$150 INFANT CENTER 77089🍏🍏 (BEAMER / SCARSDALE) - Houston
ELC Academy is located at the corner of Beamer and Scarsdale and offers so much more than other daycare | ChildcareWe would be happy to offer you a Tour of our facility to see what we offer Please contact the center director at show contact info to find out more about our hours and rate
[Childcare] Learn and Play at Nancy's Tot Spot (Dearborn) - Detroit metro
[Childcare] Learn and Play at Nancy's Tot Spot (Dearborn) - Detroit metro
Price: contact | USA, Michigan, Detroit metro, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
THIS WONT LAST!! FULL TIME and PART TIME "toddler" spots available Proud to be serving the community since 1991 Enrolling Full time and Part time CPR & First Aid certover 18 yrsI provide a warm & nurturing, smoke free family home Mon - Fri 7am - 6pmProfessional & personal
[Childcare] ACT NOW LIMITED OPENING  2-5 (SE AURORA) - Denver
[Childcare] ACT NOW LIMITED OPENING 2-5 (SE AURORA) - Denver
Price: contact | USA, Colorado, Denver, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
TODDLER TOWN CHRISTIAN DAY CARE CENTER WHERE THERE IS QUALITY AFFORDABLE CARE WHEN YOU CAN'T BE THERE TIME IS CLOSING IN BUT RIGHT NOW WE HAVE A SPACE FOR YOUR CHILD OPEN FOR CHILDREN ( 2-5 ) TTCDCCIS A CHRISTIAN DAY CARE CENTER AND SUMMER CAMP WERE WE SEEK TO FORM AND NURTURE OU
[Childcare] MAJESTY MANOR. AFTER SCHOOL   SATURDAYS    SUMMER CAMP   COMING SOON  (JOHNS CREEK/ ALPHARETTA/ MILTON) - Atlanta
HELLO BEAUTIFUL, MAJESTY MANOR IS WHERE PRINCESSES, AGES 6-16 CONNECT AFTER SCHOOL, SATURDAYS, SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER CAMP FOR DANCE, MODELING AND ETIQUETTE CLASSES THIS EXCITING AND AMAZING PROGRAM WILL BE "STARTING SOON" FOR PRINCESSES, AGES 6-16, IN JOHNS CREEK, BUCKHEAD, BUFORD, BRA
[Childcare] 💻Learning 📚 24 HRS 👧🏽🧒🏼 Day Care (Buford) - Atlanta
⋘💻After School Tutoring w/ Transportation 📚 24 HRS Day Care 🚗 Field Trips ☀ Hybrid Homeschool Co-Op ⋙ http://www.iPlanetsAcademy.com For a list of our upcoming events click here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/IPlanetsAcademy/events/?ref=page_inter
[Childcare] Hssh Learning Academy  In Home Childcare Mon-Fri  Come Grow With Us  (Conyers) - Atlanta
[Childcare] Hssh Learning Academy In Home Childcare Mon-Fri Come Grow With Us (Conyers) - Atlanta
Price: contact | USA, Georgia, Atlanta, | Posted on Sep 21, 2018
Hssh Learning Academy In Home Childcare *SIBBLING DISCOUNT CALL FOR RATE* WEEKLY DISCOUNT RATE 1st, 2nd AND 3rd SHIFT OK Hello...I'm a family childcare provider with over 15 years of ExperienceI offer a small group and safe environment in my home I am FLEXIBLE, RELIABLE AND INEXPENSIVE
[Childcare] Hssh Learning Academy  In Home Childcare  Come Grow With Us  MON-FRI (Mission Ridge Subdivision  (Conyers SE)) - Atlanta
Hssh Learning Academy In Home Childcare *SIBBLING DISCOUNT CALL FOR RATE* WEEKLY DISCOUNT RATE 1 CHILD $100.00 1st, 2nd AND 3rd SHIFT Hello...I'm a family childcare provider with over 15 years of ExperienceI offer a small group and safe environment in my home I am FLEXIBLE, RELIABLE AND
[Volunteers] Parents and Black Children (6-8yrs) Needed: $50 for Study on Parenting (College Park) - Washington
Description: Parent and child pairs will make an approximately 1.5 hour visit to our lab located at the University of Maryland College Park campusDuring this visit, we will ask families to watch and discuss short video clips of child-appropriate Black history events and play some games wh
[Volunteers] Hikers we need your help - San francisco bay area
[Volunteers] Hikers we need your help - San francisco bay area
Price: contact | USA, California, San francisco bay area, | Posted on Sep 20, 2018
Bay Area Older Adults, Inc(www.bayareaolderadults.org) is a small, volunteer-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that improves the health and well-being of older adults in Santa Clara CountyWe are seeking a volunteer to be one of three hike guides on our hikes that are at parks througho
[Volunteers] Red Cross Volunteer Open House (oakland rockridge / claremont) - San francisco bay area
[Volunteers] Red Cross Volunteer Open House (oakland rockridge / claremont) - San francisco bay area
Price: contact | USA, California, San francisco bay area, | Posted on Sep 20, 2018
Are you looking to give back? Want to help others and your community? Come and learn about the American Red Cross and the various volunteer opportunities we offer! Volunteers are needed in several capacities, including Blood Services, Disaster Response, Disaster Preparedness, Volunteer Se
[Volunteers] Developing an organic garden in a Buddhist pagoda in Vietnam - Seattle-tacoma
[Volunteers] Developing an organic garden in a Buddhist pagoda in Vietnam - Seattle-tacoma
Price: contact | USA, Washington, Seattle-tacoma, | Posted on Sep 20, 2018
The aim of this project is to provide an opportunity for volunteers to experience organic farming in Vietnam. This organic farm is inside a Buddhist pagoda in the outskirt of Ho Chi Minh CityThe monks who live in the pagoda take care of about 10 orphan children and 20 homeless elderly peop
Having all 25646 ads Community in USA.

Categories